Subject:Meaningful Use: At the Crossroads Between Stage 1 and Stage 2
Date:Friday, April 19, 2013 2:00 pm EDT
Presenter:Bruce Eckert, MBA, CPHIMS, FHIMSS, National Practice Director
With changes to Stage 1, EHR incentive program audits, and the start of Meaningful Use penalties, healthcare provider organizations are facing significant changes to the Meaningful Use program this year, regardless of where they are on their Meaningful Use journey.
In this presentation, Bruce Eckert, MBA, CPHIMS, FHIMSS, National Practice Director, will provide an update on the Meaningful Use program, the major changes that are, or soon will be, impacting providers, and the strategic choices that provider organizations need to make in the near future.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The 2013 and 2014 changes to Stage 1
- The major changes included in Stage 2
- Timing options and strategies related to Stage 2
- Details on the Meaningful Use payment adjustments
- Strategies for organizations that have not yet attested to MU Stage 1